Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogger Notice

Well...here's the story....The day after my first posting...with great excitement I logged on to post some pictures...to my disappointment I found that my blog was locked.It was identified as a potentital spam blog by automatic spam detection.
I was unable to publish posts until review of my site by the blogger team and confirm it is not a spam blog.

Finally !!!!!!!!...here are some pictures of the street side fruit stalls with different varieties of mangoes and other fruits.Mango is the national fruit of India with more than 100 varieties in a range of colors, sizes and shapes and has been in cultivation for 4000 yrs.An average size mango has about 40 percent of daily required fiber and is high in antioxidents, vitamin A, C and D and is known as the king of fruit.I think my favorite fruit deserves at least that much of praise:)








and also a picture of a Jasmine lei I made this evening

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can smell the sweet fruit and flowers from my cube walls at work... ahhh... how heavenly. Erik had his first mango this weekend and he's hooked. I couldn't feed him fast enough! Of course he missed his mouth half the time...
Take care,
Rhonda