Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday

I had a great birthday this year...Thank you so much for all the wishes and lot's of beautiful flowers sent my way.thank u....thank u...thank u

For my birthday I treated myself to a spa treatment ...got a facial which included a whole body message and hot oil hair message.. was very relaxing...it took almost 3hrs for the whole process....I almost fell asleep. They also had a cold and hot stone facial sounded interesting...on my list of things to try.

Kamal invited all my friends for lunch on my birthday ...we went out to one of the happening restaurants of the city called the WATERFRONT ( serves Indian and Indianised chinese and Thai food )the location was just perfect...on the banks of Tank bund (name of the lake )in the heart of the city.I had a mojito...I give the drink 6/10...but the food was excellent. We had a great time catching up with friends over food and drinks.

The one thing I regret about us living in India is Kamal's odd work hours...he works from 5 pm to 3.00 am.He goes to bed early in the morning and wakes up at around 9.00 or 10 am ....and the first thing he does is checking emails on his crack berry. Our yoga class starts at 11.00 am and ends at 12.30 pm. Kamal has his lunch at 1.00pm and spends some time playing with Vaibhav and retires into the bedroom catching up on his sleep.Poor thing he hardly has time for anything.... we can't go out during week days.
The other thing that bothers me is I personally need 8hrs of sleep ...hm mm I guess I can do with 7hrs and added to that I can't stay up too late...so I really feel sorry for my dear husband working hard to make our lives comfortable....love you honey:)

With inspiration from reading my friend Maureen's Blog (www.madaboutnew.blogspot.com) I've too decided to explore my city of Hyderabad...its changed a lot in the past few years and has lots of new places to explore.Will keep you updated with all the new things.Take care.... Love & peace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Archana,

Just happened to login to your blog after a while, Sorry we missed your bday, belated wishes for a great year ahead.Sounds like you are having lots of fun back home, except for Kamal's odd work hours..the best part is the yoga teacher coming to your home, wow!! I am jealous:)
Post pictures of Vaibhav when you get a chance.

Take care,
Nishi