Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trips to the Hospital

Hi! All,
I know it's been a while since my last post... I apologize for not blogging regularly and thanks for all the emails of concern I have been receving.

Well here's the story....Being cold and flu season here in India.... I came down with cold and fever for few days, Vai caught the bug from me... he took it hard he was sick for the next 10 days and then Kamal couldnt resist the bug.Mean time dad had another episode of angina (he had a triple by-pass almost 9 yrs ago) and was rushed to emergency.An angiogram report showed that one of his artery had a 95% blockage and a stent was put.I spent most of my time in the hopital when dad was there.Mom took care of vaibhav at home. I am glad to say that dad is doing great now.His doctor advised him to take it easy for a month and stay home.

Before all this happened.. I have been helping my good friend KP organize a surprise party for her husband at a farm house on their 10th anniversary...it was a great party... we danced the night of. heres the link for some pics from the party.

http://www.orkut.co.in/Profile.aspx?uid=8433427575917030882

Hope all is going great with you guys out there.

No comments: